- Board of Examiners
- Aotearoa New Zealand
Core Curriculum / Intermediate
Institute:Christchurch Institute for Training in Psychodrama
- Opening Evening: Wednesday 22 February 6.30 pm to 8 pm (1.5 hours)
- Workshop 1: 24-25 February with Paul (9 hours)
- Workshop 2: 16-17-18-19 March with Paul - starts Thursday evening (Residential in Little River, 25 hours)
- Workshop 3: 7-8 April with Paul (9 hours)
- Workshop 4: 12-13 May with Paul (9 hours)
- Workshop 5: 9-10 June with Paul (9 hours)
- Workshop 6: 11-12 August with Paul (9 hours)
- Workshop 7: 15-16 September with Paul (9 hours)
- Workshop 8: 3-4 November with Paul (9 hours)
- Closing Evening: Tuesday 28 November 6.30 pm to 8 pm (1.5 hours)
Additional (optional) OPEN workshops, held in Dunedin:
Dates:22 February, 2017 - 28 November, 2017
Friday and Saturday Workshops: Friday: 6.30pm to 9:00pm, Saturday: 9:30am to 4:00pm
All weekend workshops: Friday: 6:30pm to 9:00pm, Saturday: 9:30am to 5:00pm, Sunday: 9:30am to 4:00pmNote - Workshop 2 starts on Thursday evening
Assignments: :::: DOWNLOAD PDF ::::
Venue:Urban Eden, 296 Barbadoes Street (or venue to be advised)
- Full fee $2,650. Discounted fee $2,450.
- Enrol by 20 December 2016 with a deposit of $200.00.
- Balance of fee to be paid in full by 31 January 2017 to receive the discounted rate.
- Payments after 31 January 2017 will be at the full fee.
- The enrolment fee may be paid by instalment, however, the fee is to be paid in full by Thursday 31 August 2017.
- You are invited to submit a payment proposal to the Management Committee for their consideration.
- A penalty will be incurred if your fee is not paid in full by Thursday 31 August 2017. If you have not paid your fee in full by Thurssday 31 August 2017 the Institute reserves the right to not accept your enrolment for the following year.