- Board of Examiners
- Aotearoa New Zealand
The training plan is a written document to be created by the trainee. New trainees will develop this document in their first year of training. Trainees who are re-enrolling will update their training plan by the end of the year. Your trainer, primary trainer or supervisor can assist. Other CITP trainers may review the plan.
The following topics can be used as a guide:
- A review of the previous plan if this is not your first training plan.
- Overall aim for the training, for example:
to learn the basics,
to see if this a method that is for me,
to work towards certification,
- Employment plans related to the training.
- Application of the method. Groups you are conducting or are planning.
- Specialty areas: psychodrama, sociodrama, sociometry, role training.
- Your level of commitment and ability to progress.
- Experiential or training workshops you plan to attend.
- Short term and long term writing plan.
- Some psychodramatic skills or techniques you would like to develop.
- AANZPA membership.
- Non-psychodrama professional training.
- Peer relationships you have, and wish to develop to further your training.
- Stepping stones and milestones with dates.
Please email a Word document of the plan to you trainer who will store it in your training file.