- Board of Examiners
- Aotearoa New Zealand
Institute:Training in Action Dunedin
Experiential training in the psychodrama method.
This programme is aimed at developing excellence in the theory and practice of the psychodrama method. This method assists people to work with groups and individuals in therapeutic, educational, creative and organisational settings. The training is also of value to those in leadership positions in their professional life. Trainees can expect to gain significant personal development as well as professional skills.
Training in this method takes place through integration of theory and practice by a process of supervised experiential learning. The curriculum is based on the material set out in the AANZPA Training Manual and includes teaching, practice, coaching and supervision. It is expected that people entering training already possess an established professional identity or are in the process of working towards their primary qualification.
Organised peer groups are part of the training process, assisting trainees to practice and integrate their learning. The peer groups meet fortnightly throughout the year and are available to all trainees enrolled for the year.
Note: OPEN indicates that anyone can apply to enrol (trainees enrolled in full year's training in any other AANZPA Institute pay a lower fee).
- Workshop 1: 24-26 Feb with Sandra and Sara (16 hours)
Workshop 2: 7-9 April with Sara “Families, Children and all that goes with them" (16 hours) OPEN.
Fee: $350 (Trainees enrolled in full year's training in any other AANZPA Institute: $260)
- Workshop 3: 19-20 May with Sandra “Clinical Applications of Psychodrama" (10 hours)
- Workshop 4: 23-25 June with Sandra "Role Training" (16 hours)
- Workshop 5: 4-6 August with Sandra and Sara (16 hours)
Workshop 6: 21-24 September with Sandra, Sara and invited TEPits, Marae-based (25 hours) OPEN.
Fee: $480 (Trainees enrolled in full year's training in any other AANZPA Institute: $380)
- Workshop 7: 10-12 November with Sara and Sandra (16 hours)
Additional (optional) OPEN workshops, held in Dunedin:
“Working with Couples” with Walter Logeman April 28-29 (Friday and Saturday 9.30am – 4.30 pm) 14 hours.
Fee: $300 (Trainees enrolled for full year's training in any AANZPA Institute: $220)
“Working with Addiction” with Paul Baakman 14-15 July (Friday 1pm - 9pm, Saturday 9 - 1 pm) 12 hours.
Fee: $270 (Trainees enrolled for full year's training in any AANZPA Institute: $200)
“Applied Sociometry for Leaders and Managers” with Diana Jones 12-13 October (Thursday 1.30pm - 5pm, Friday 9.30am- 4pm) 10 hours.
Fee: $300 (Trainees enrolled for full year's training in any AANZPA Institute: $250)
Dates:24 February, 2017 - 12 November, 2017
Friday: 6.30pm - 9.00pm, Saturday: 9.30am - 5pm, Sunday:, 9.30am - 3.30pm
NOTE: The training event in September will be marae based and residential. This workshop is open to other CITP trainees and will run from 10am Thursday to 3.00pm Sunday. The costs for this workshop are incorporated in the overall course fee.
Assignments: :::: DOWNLOAD PDF ::::
Stopping Violence Dunedin Rooms, 30 Portsmouth Drive, South Dunedin
- Full fee $2,650. Discounted fee $2,450.
- Enrol by 20 December 2016 with a deposit of $200.00.
- Balance of fee to be paid in full by 31 January 2017 to receive the discounted rate.
- Payments after 31 January 2017 will be at the full fee.
- The enrolment fee may be paid by instalment, however, the fee is to be paid in full by Thursday 31 August 2017.
- You are invited to submit a payment proposal to the Management Committee for their consideration.
- A penalty will be incurred if your fee is not paid in full by Thursday 31 August 2017. If you have not paid your fee in full by Thursday 31 August 2017 the Institute reserves the right to not accept your enrolment for the following year.