- Board of Examiners
- Aotearoa New Zealand
Nelson Branch: WPTI - Experiential Workshops
Personal and Professional Development
led by Cher Willicroft
• Monthly Tuesday Group
• 2017, Term 1 (5 Tuesday afternoons) - February 28th, March 28th, April 18th, May 30th and June 27th
• Group times: 2.30 pm - 4.45 pm
• About the group:
This group is for those who want to work on their own professional or personal issues in a small, confidential group that meets monthly for 5 months. You will bring your current workplace issues, real life challenges, or you will identify abilities you plan to develop and practice in the group with my intensive coaching. This is an opportunity for in-depth personal development using experiential action methods to help you will come up with a new and satisfying approach to your unique situation.
For instance, we may . . .
~ Hone your ability to communicate courageously and effectively in groups, meetings, with work colleagues, or in any relationships at home or work.
~ Develop your abilities and confidence and to bring out the best in your staff, build trust with your colleagues, or team.
~ Learn well-honed tools and practical tips for dealing with communication breakdowns, personality clashes, miscommunications, conflict, values and style differences.
~ Make positive changes to your workplace or home life to strengthen relationships.
This is a forum where you will get to know what makes you and others’ tick and will result in a refreshed you!
Can’t make it? Contact Cher to discuss alternative times. Groups can be run on a Tuesday and Thursday in town or on a Monday or Wednesday afternoon at Cher's Cable Bay studio.
• Cost: $350 plus gst for 5 sessions
• Numbers: Min 4 people Max 6 people
• Venue: Cher's Church Street Office, Nelson
• Enrol: Email email@example.com or text 027 226 6408
• Pay: An invoice will be provided after enrolment
Psychodrama, Dreams and Dreaming
led by Claire Guy
Three Fridays – March 3rd, 17th and 31st
Times: 3.00 pm - 5.15 pm
Cost: $140 incl gst
Enrol: Text Claire Guy on 021 119 2533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: via internet banking 02 0704 0344995 00 with the reference ‘Dreams’ plus your name; or bring cash to the first session.
2017 Experiential Personal Development Psychodrama Group
(Experiential drop-in group)
Develop the presence and capacity to respond with ease and vitality to everything that emerges in your life, moment by moment
• Monthly on a Wednesday evening from 7 - 9 pm
• 15 February, 22 March, 26 April, 24 May, 21 June, 26 July, 16 August, 27 September, 25 October and 22 November
• Venue: Simon Jones House, 223 Collingwood Street, Nelson (or 42 Brougham Street if using Google maps)
• Pay at the door $20 (or $10 for students) or via internet banking.
• You are welcome to attend only those sessions which interest you. An rsvp via email or text would be greatly appreciated.
• About the workshop: During these evenings you will get a taste of the method of psychodrama. It will be a gentle introduction to the philosophy and methods developed by Dr J L Moreno and furthered by practitioners in psychodrama associations worldwide. This is a personal development experiential evening.
• Contact: For information contact Claire 021 119 2533 or Cher 545 2567
2017 Experiential Weekend with Simon and Carol Parkinson-Jones
The aim of this weekend is to provide a supportive space where you can explore the concerns that you bring, in order to build your capacity to live a rich and fulfilling life. There will also be time for a sauna, relaxation and exploring Rainbow Valley.
• Starts 7.30 pm on Friday 23rd June 2017 to Sunday 25th June 2017 at 4.00 pm
• Venue: Rainbow Valley, 750 McCallum Road, Takaka
• Experiential Learning is based on the old truism ‘action speaks louder than words’. It incorporates group-work, psychodrama, mindfulness, and body awareness. The aim is to expand your self-awareness, self-expression and spontaneity - the spontaneity that generates new, creative and effective ways of being in the world, with yourself and in relating to others.
• Workshop Leaders: Carol Parkinson-Jones and Simon Jones are both qualified counsellors and therapists: Our time in intentional community spans a period of forty years. We have worked as mental health therapists, counsellors and group leaders for twenty five years. We love to facilitate group processes, and find this work immensely rewarding.
• Investment: $300 waged, $250 unwaged. Part HANDs OK.
• To enrol or for more information phone us at 03 525 8542. Email email@example.com
To secure your place email your details and send deposit of $50, or full amount, to PO Box 108 Takaka, 7142. Or deposit by internet banking into acc: 020874 0053111 00
• Testimonial: “I've been to three of Carol and Simon's psychodrama weekends now and would strongly recommend them. Amidst the beautiful mountains, other people's open hearts and stories, and a powerful method, I've been able to move closer to some of the things I've been dreaming about for years.” Jane