Journal 19 December 2010
- The Alco-Holocaust: Alcohol, Problem Drinkers and Psychodrama
- What Price a Smile?
- More than Picking at Scabs: Working with Trainee Counsellors
- Book Review: Group Supervision: A Guide to Creative Practice
- Towards Healing: Confronting the Holocaust Through Psychodrama, Sociodrama and Rituals
- Thriving Under Fire: Bringing Moreno into the Corporate Training World
- Walking with Moreno: A Historical Journey of Psychodrama and Nursing
- Lasting Impressions: Robert Crawford, Queen Mary Hospital and 'Too Good to Last'
- Extraordinary Children: Harnessing the Potency of Elemental Roles
- Book Review: The Theatre of Spontaneity (2010 Edition) By J.L. Moreno
- Towards, Away, Against: Coping Role Strategies as Attachment Styles
- Book Review: Thriving Under Fire: Turn Difficult Customers into Business Success