Horse as Auxiliary for Life
Extra Activity: Horse as Auxiliary for Life
Horses will only follow an authentic, worthy leader who is willing to enter their world of focus, energy, rhythm, presence, strength and stillness. We are transported to their world as we communicate with them using this ancient language of the horse called Equus. Kate is offering a 6 hour session with the horse to teach, demonstrate and coach you with a horse to be exposed to this language and see how it calls you into life.
We will be:
- learning about the horses language
- presenting yourself as a leader to the horse
- communicating with the horse on the ground
- sharing your experience.
No horse experience is required.
Mt Lyford, two hours north of Christchurch
Monday January 27 (the day after the conference closes) 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Payment is by Koha (a gift or donation)
- This is an outdoor session.
- Bring protective clothing for heat rain wind and cold.
- Transport can be arranged at a cost to be advised.
- Bring lunch or purchase lunch at Mt. Lyford lodge across the road from the horses.
- You may stay longer at Mt. Lyford at the lodge, ph 03 3156446 or rent a log house ph 03 315 6523.
- Maximum number of participants: 10
Book by contacting Kate +64272473541
About Kate and Horses
I have journeyed with horses for as long as I can remember. For 15 years, more recently, I ran Kate Tapley Horse Treks in three venues around Canterbury. I taught and applied the principles of natural horsemanship as part of the trekking experience to enhance the connection between horse and rider. The horses and I became changed by the deepening contact with each other over the years.