AANZPA Members can log in to the website to view member-only documents like AGM reports, Theses and AANZPA’s Vimeo stream.
- Your username and email address from the old website has been transferred to the new website.
- Your password from the old website has been re-set for security reasons.
- Please set a new password by clicking on the link on the login page or by going to Lost Password.
- Check your spam folder if you don’t receive a password reset confirmation email.
- Contact the Website administrator firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any help.
The purpose of AANZPA is to promote spontaneity in the members of the Association and through them the spontaneity, creativity of other people.
The purpose of AANZPA is to promote spontaneity in the Members of the Association and through them the spontaneity, creativity.
Regions are established to further the life of AANZPA and its members in each geographical area of Australia and Aoteroa New Zealand.
Sociometry is a methodology for stimulating, exploring and measuring interpersonal relations.
Role Training applies the principles of role theory to bring about the development of human functioning.