- Board of Examiners
- Aotearoa New Zealand
AANZPA's annual conference is primarily a meeting of its members and others wishing to be involved in AANZPA's objects. Each conference is hosted by a different AANZPA region. Visitors are welcome to attend and participate in this experience of our work.
The AANZPA 2018 Conference will be held at Duchesne College, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
Dates and deadlines
Important information on dates and deadlines.
Put these dates in your diary:
** Early Bird conference registration close off: 1st November 2017
** Drop dead date for booking accommodation at Duchesne college: 30th November 2017. Duchesne won’t be taking accommodation bookings for our conference after this date.
The compression of the university semesters with the Commonwealth Games in Brisbane in 2018 has put pressure on accommodation venues. We’ve brought forward some key dates as a result for you to keep in mind if you’re intending being at the conference and booking your accommodation at Duchesne college.
Duchesne College, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Conference Dates: 5:00pm Wednesday 17 – 3:00pm Sunday 21 January, which includes our AGM on Saturday, 20th January
- Pre - Conference Workshops: Tuesday 16th January and Wednesday 17th January
- Post - Conference Workshops: Monday 22nd January and Tuesday 23rd January
Indicative Conference fee: The early bird for members will be ~ ($450 - $500) (AUS) which is in line with previous conferences.
We’ll provide information on suitable alternate accommodation, updates, how and when to register and further information from this site, through emails and via Facebook to our members and interested others.
Christo Patty, Convenor, Ph: +61 418 726 487
Diz Synnot, Assistant Convenor, Ph: +61 411 876 969
- General Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Information: email@example.com
- Conference Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme Committee: email@example.com